I’m loving the current sunny weather in Winnipeg, and as such it has inspired me to make a happy summer mix, comprised entirely of songs that are like a musical ear-to-ear smile. What are the songs that make you the happiest when you hear them? Here’s some obvious choices I’ve got so far:
1. Martin Sexton – Happy (from Seeds) [bonus – here’s a making of Happy video from Martin in the studio]
2. Ron Sexsmith – Happiness (from Retriever)
3. Rufus Wainwright – California (from Poses)
4. Amos Lee – Bottom of the Barrel (from Amos Lee)
5. Jenny Lewis featuring Elvis Costello – Carpetbaggers (from Acid Tongue)
And now it’s your turn to help me out … input, please!